Our Doctrinal Beliefs ...
God - The one and only true God in Spirit, eternal, omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient, Creator and Sustainer of all things. He is eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ - God incarnate, born of the virgin Mary, uniting the divine and human natures into one person. He lived a sinless life, died to make atonement for the sins of the world, was bodily resurrected and is now Mediator between God and man. His is the only Savior of mankind.
- Holy Spirit - He is the third person of the Trinity, proceeds from the Father and is sent by the Son. He convicts the world of sin, righteousness, and judgment and dwells in the hearts of true believers teaching, guiding, comforting, and clothing them with spiritual power.
- The Bible - The Scriptures consist of the sixty-six books of the Old and New Testaments, and are given by divine inspiration, inerrant in the original manuscripts. The Bible is the final authority in all matters of Christian faith and practice.
Our Mission ... to minister to the needs of orphans and widows.
Establish campuses managed by GEM assistants to meet the physical, psychological, spiritual, and educational needs of orphans, widows and the handicapped.
- Build counseling centers for anyone in need and have them managed by GEM-trained assistants.
- Sustain and train widows in self-employment activities such as sewing, embroidery, painting and cooking.
- Spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ and train assistants to plant indigenous churches.
- Be an asset to local communities and their countries in locations around the world.
- The benefits of this organization are offered to anyone, regardless of their caste, creed, religion, color or race.
Giving Widows and Orphans a Future
A non-profit 501(c)(3) organization
GEM ... Giving Orphans & Widows a Future. Join our mailing list.
Copyright © 2010